by Dylan Masson
3. The NHL award for scoring the most goals is named in who’s honour?
4. The ______ ________ have won 24 Stanley Cups.
5. Youngest captain in NHL history.
7. Born in 1987, _________ wears number “87”.
14. Original 6 teams: Boston Bruins, Montreal Canadiens, Toronto Maple Leafs, Detroit Red Wings, Chicago Balckhawks and _________.
15. In which city will an octopus be thrown onto the ice during playoff games?
16. A fight, goal and assist earns you a _________ Hat Trick.
1.The last time the Leafs won the Cup.
2. NHL all-time leading goalscorer.
6. After coaching the Detroit Red Wings for 10 years, he now coaches the Toronto Maple Leafs.
8. He won 4 awards at the 2015 NHL award show.
9. Captain of the Montreal Canadiens.
10. Goalie with the most all-time wins the NHL.
11. This team has had 4 first overall picks in the NHL Entry Draft since 2010.
12. Henrik Sedin’s brother.
13.The Atlanta Thrashers were relocated to ________.