by Élissya Lécuyer
1. Waking up at 6:30AM is insanely depressing. If the sun’s not even up yet, why should I be?!
2. It’s already dark outside by the time you get home. You feel like your entire day was wasted at school, even though it’s literally only 4PM.
3. The cold. No need to elaborate.
4. Every task is harder since your winter jacket and boots are always in the way. Sitting at a desk without knocking anything over or hitting anyone is rare.
5. The Arctic Circle lives up to its name.
6. Motivation to go to school in the cold drops from 100 to 0 real quick.
7. Unless you want to live with the struggle of your jacket, you actually have to go to your locker on the fourth floor.
8. Waiting for a bus that never comes #STMproblems.
9. Your bank account has dropped dramatically because of the holidays. It’s so low you need 10 minutes to decide if the muffin and coffee at Tims are really worth it.
10. You buy that muffin and coffee… And it automatically makes you regret your decision afterwards.